1. Product Description
As an underwater robot designed for personal use or educational / research purposes, Voyager II-POM has the following features.
- Operating Voyager II-POM doesn’t require installing additional software. All is needed is a Notebook/Tablet together with Chrome browser and Xbox 360 joysticks.
- With its POM (Polyoxymethylene) frame and great thrust force, Voyager II-POM is capable of working under the ocean.
- Built-in OpenCV functions is great for basic analysis of underwater image.
- The ingenious design of Voyager II makes battery replacement easy. Users can even replace batteries without switching off Voyager II
- Voyager II-POM uses 18650 4S2P Battery (14.8V), which is easy to buy and safe to use.
- The product is accompanied with a suitcase, which is easy to carry and is protective for Voyager II-POM.
- There is humidity sensor paper inside the ball to detect the level of humidity. When moist content exceeds a critical value, the user is advised to remove the dehumidifier according to the standard operating procedures.
- The tilt camera can move about 40 degrees upwards and downwards respectively.
Voyager II-POM is assembled and tested before shipping. Users can refer to the user manual to operate Voyager II-POM.
What is not included
The following items are not included in VoyagerII-POM and users must get them ready themselves.
- Make sure the notebook/tablet has either WIFI or RJ45 interface. Both interfaces are good.
- The operating system must be Window 10/8 or Linux.
- Make sure that the designated Chrome version suggested by ROV MAKER is installed and functional. Please note the Chrome auto update function should be disabled.
- Users are highly recommended to use 18650 4S2P Battery (14.8V), which can be purchased in users’ region or from the ROV MAKER Store. Due to the restrictions for air transport of batteries, battery shipment implementation varies from country to country. ROV MAKER reserves the right to refuse service to buyers from countries which prohibit battery shipments.
- Battery chargers
- Please purchase chargers that are compatible with 18650 4S2P battery (14.8V). You can purchase from the ROV MAKER Store.