Underwater exploration has always been the dream of many people. Therefore, after the popularity of drones, many makers began to devote themselves to the self-building of underwater robots.
Because the medium properties of water are different from those of air, the self-made challenges of underwater robots are better than other land-based robots. .
The ROV MAKER team shares the development experience of Voyager II, hoping to help makers who are willing or are building their own underwater robots.
- Introduction to the characteristics of water
- Introduction of the famous open source solution for underwater robot DIY
- Hardware design considerations
- Design considerations for software development
- Mechanism waterproof design (within 100 meters underwater)